Thursday, October 21, 2004

Carried

You and I both (assuming you put your pants on one leg at a time) have a tough time in this life. Our inherant selfishness seems to take over way too often. I get the distinct impression that someone else is carrying me through this whole thing... helping me face temptation, helping me think right, helping me survive each wierd day. I catch a glimpse of this every so often or get the feeling that I'm going to be OK. That sure is nice when you are walking through the valley of the shadow of death or you can't quite figure out what's going on.

The older I get, the more I can appreciate the whole idea of grace because I never seem to run out of ways to prove that I'm in need of a strong daily dose of grace.

Thank you for carrying us Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home