Monday, October 18, 2004

Golf

42 was the final count after 9 holes for me on Sunday. Best ever. Double that for 18 holes and thats only 12 over par. Cool. My driver finally works (kinda). I'm hitting it in the general direction of the green, not the next fairway over. I took a couple or maybe more than a couple mulligans but thats the way I play right now.

I met this really cool guy after I finished and we are going to hit the course together some time. Should be fun. Thats what I want right now... unforced and natural friendships that aren't defined for me. It is so freeing to meet someone randomly, strike up a conversation and see what God does. Do I have an agenda for this guy? No, I don't want him to be burdened with a list of rules defined for him by the establishment. But yes, I want him to be free. He's gotta meet this man called Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home